Breathwork with Kim Marable
What is Breathwork?
Breathwork is a simple yet profound, three-part, breathing technique that originates from pranayama yoga. Unlike meditation, where we are aware of the mental chatter, Breathwork is an active, efficient, effective technique that will allow you to disconnect from the mind, enter a different state of consciousness, and bring you to a deeper state of connection, peace and love.
Breathwork is for you if you are looking to:
- Reduce stress or tension
- Create feelings of openness, love, peace, and gratitude, clarity, and connection
- Release of mental, physical and emotional blocks
- Release of anxiety, depression, fear, grief and/or anger
- Access to unconscious memories relevant to your physical healing
- Deeper states of consciousness and inspiration
- Clear thoughts and visions about your work, finances, relationships and health
Limited space available. Beginners welcome!
Please wear loose fitting clothes and bring yoga mat and water bottle.
Optional: eyemask and journal
Classes available the first Sunday of every month
**Register through eventbrite via the button below. This event is not available for registration through wellness living/TLYH**