Our Story, Our Mission
The Little Yoga House is a boutique children’s and family yoga school with a specific focus on healthy child development through yoga, aerial yoga, mindfulness, and an integration of the arts.
With unique yoga programs at each location designed to accommodate children of all ages, backgrounds and special needs, our dedicated family of teachers strives to teach children and teens the importance of the mind-body-breath connection and the connection we have to each other and Mother Earth through movement, meditation and environmental awareness.
Our magical studios provide a safe, comfortable haven for children to grow individually and collectively. Having FUN is key as we learn and discover the wonderful world of yoga! Come explore with us!
The story of Abby & An
- It was a brisk February evening
- While the children were dreaming
- Two yogis met
- It was an evening they will never forget.
- Rainbow Kids Training ignited a spark
- On a children’s yoga journey they would embark.
- Both playful and petite
It was fate they should meet
- Two bold southern girls
- Set out on a mission with their hearts’ intuition
- To bring laughter and fun to the yogic tradition.
- An trained in Bali, Spain, and Hawaii
- Abby studied in Italy and New York City
- They met back in Austin with lots of yoga to share
- Their hearts filled with peace and love and oh so aware.
- From prenatal to babies and children to teens
- These two little ladies were training machines.
- The Little Yoga House was born in 2010
- A labor of love, compassion, and zen
- The union of yoga, children, and the arts
- Brings joy to their days and love to their hearts.