Welcome to The Little Yoga House!
We are Austin's premier family yoga & wellness studio offering a variety of classes for the whole family. Whether you just had a baby or no kids at all, we got you. Our main attraction is our Fly Aerial Yoga program for adults & kids, however we are known for our unique approach to baby, toddler & family yoga. Our beautiful studio is equipped with two spaces, one for playing and one for flying! Our main focus is our amazing community and all are welcome with open arms. We can't wait to meet you and welcome you into our home!
Below you will find a step by step tutorial on how to create an account with us, purchase a pass and book your first class! Unfortunately, Wellness Living is not the most intuitive software, so if you have any trouble at all, please give us a call at 512.358.6190 and one of our specialists will walk you through it!
SIGN UP online by creating an account in Wellness Living. Once you have filled in all of your information, add in all of your family members for easy sign ups and sign all waivers.
*For all kid only classes, you must sign in under your child's account. The classes will not be visible if you are in your own account as we have age restrictions set*
DOWNLOAD the Wellness Living App for easy booking and scheduling on the go. We highly recommend downloading the achieve app. It is the easiest way to book classes.
PURCHASE classes and reserve a mat or hammock. We recommend the new client week unlimited option!
We recommend booking all classes from within your account or the app rather than on our website- trust us- it will make your life easier!
What to expect
- ARRIVE 15 minutes early. For those with kids, arriving early will help your child adjust to the studio and get comfortable in our space. It will also give us time to make sure all waivers & contracts our signed in your account.
- SIGN IN and our front desk staff and instructors will show you around and make sure you have signed a waiver.
- EQUIPMENT and mats are provided for all classes.
- WEAR COMFORTABLE clothing and bring a water bottle. We offer fresh filtered water to fill up your bottles.
- AERIAL CLASS attire must be honored or you will not be permitted to enter class. Please leave all watches & jewelry outside of the yoga room. You may not participate wearing pants with buttons or zippers, sequins on clothing or anything sharp that may snag the hammock. We recommend shirts that cover armpits and pants that cover knees.
- ARRIVE ON TIME. Clients are not permitted to enter class more than 10 minutes after class starts for adult classes and 15 minutes for family classes. If you know you are running late, please call to let us know.
- PLAY SPACE is available to those purchasing a drop-in play pass or for those who are taking a yoga class with their child. All children must be accompanied by a parent or grown-up in the play space.