FlyKids Yoga Camp
New Year Aerial Yoga Camp 2020
These day camps are full of flipping, flying, moving, creating, breathing and learning valuable tools to live a peaceful & happy life. We teach mindfulness and meditation techniques every day through walks, crafts, guided relaxations, partner work and play! This is a mixed levels camp and kids will be split into groups for the aerial yoga portion of class depending on their ability.
- When: Jan 2, 3, 6
- Time: 1:00-4:00
- Rate: $80/day rate
- Ages: 1st-8th grade *if your child is in middle/high-school they may join this camp as a student, or may apply to be a camp assistant if they are 13+*
- Where: The Studio: 2700 West Anderson Ln 78757
- Includes: Aerial yoga classes, snack, craft materials
Camp Policies & Expectations
If you have an account with us already, please make sure your child is added as a family member. You will only be able to register for this camp under your child's account. If you are new or have not yet set up an account in Wellness Living, please create an account here. Make sure to add each child to your account. From there, you will need to register each child individually if you are signing up more than one child. If you have any issues with registration, please call 512.358.6190 to speak with one of our team members. We will be happy to guide you through the registration process.
- All camps are non refundable.
- If a student does not show up to camp without letting the studio know ahead of time of their absence, they lose payment entirely.
- A transfer may be granted if cancelation is 2 weeks prior to camp and may be used for the same child towards another camp of equal or lesser value.
- For last minute cancellations, a 50% refund may be granted ONLY if the spot is filled.
- If there is an emergency, please call or email us immediately so we can work with you to find the best solution.
Drop-Off & Pick-Up Policy:
- You must be present with your child until the start of camp (9:00am for day camps/ 1:00 afternoon aerial camps)
- We give you a 5 minute grace period for pick-up. After that, you will be charged $1 per minute.
- After-care for non-aerial day camps: if you are not present to pick up your child by 1:10, your child will be checked in to after-care and you will be charged $12.
What to Wear *Aerial Camp Only*:
PLEASE, REMOVE JEWELRY! Stud earrings are okay. Come dressed in comfortable clothing free of snaps, zips, exposed buckles or sequins that could snag the hammock fabric. Pants or Leggings are required- please do not send your child in shorts. We will practice yoga barefoot so all shoes will be dropped at the door! Please remove all jewelry prior to practicing yoga as it can snag or rip our fabric hammocks.
*Aerial Camp* Behavioral expectations for each child are to:
1). follow safety instructions.
2). Stay on task during class lessons.
3). Avoid distracting others during meditation/relaxation.
** If a child is unable to meet these expectations in a group setting, you have the option of enrolling in private sessions in preparation for group work. The Little Yoga House reserves the right to remove or transfer a child that is unable to meet the above expectations to ensure safety of all children and to honor the time and practice of all enrolled.