2019 Camp Dates Coming Soon!
Camp Policies & Expectations
- All camps are non refundable.
- If a student does not show up to camp without letting the studio know ahead of time of their absence, they lose payment entirely.
- A transfer may be granted if cancelation is 2 weeks prior to camp and may be used for the same child towards another camp of equal or lesser value.
- For last minute cancellations, a 50% refund may be granted ONLY if the spot is filled.
Drop-Off & Pick-Up Policy:
- You must be present with your child until the start of camp (9:00am for clarksville camps/ 1:00 the village camps)
- We give you a 5 minute grace period for pick-up. After that, you will be charged $1 per minute.
- After-care @ Clarksville: if you are not present to pick up your child by 1:10, your child will be checked in to after-care and you will be charged $12.
What to Wear *Aerial Camp Only*:
PLEASE, REMOVE JEWELRY! Stud earrings are okay. Come dressed in comfortable clothing free of snaps, zips or exposed buckles that could snag the hammock fabric. Pants or Leggings are required- please do not send your child in shorts. We will practice yoga barefoot so all shoes will be dropped at the door! Please remove all jewelry prior to practicing yoga as it can snag or rip our fabric hammocks.
*Aerial Camp* Behavioral expectations for each child are to:
1). follow safety instructions.
2). Stay on task during class lessons.
3). Avoid distracting others during meditation/relaxation. ** If a child is unable to meet these expectations in a group setting, you have the option of enrolling in private sessions in preparation for group work. The Little Yoga House reserves the right to remove or transfer a child that is unable to meet the above expectations to ensure safety of all children and to honor the time and practice of all enrolled.