Join us for Yoga Summer Camp 2017!
Schools out...summer is in! What better way to spend those long, hot summer weeks than playing yoga with friends?! We have camps for kids ages 3-10 at our Clarksville school and Aerial Yoga Camps for kids ages 6-15 at our north studio in The Village off of Anderson Ln.
Our camps include snacks, games, crafts, splash pad fun and of course...YOGA!
Clarksville Camps (ages 3-10)
Join us this summer for a week (or two or three...) long yoga adventure! Our summer camps include yoga, crafting, theater classes and nature walks to the pease park splash pad! We keep our camps small so each child feels at home with lots of specialized attention.
- 08/21-08/25: Cirque de Yoga
- Days: Monday- Friday
- Time: 9:00-1:00pm | Extended care: 8-9 or 1-3 $12/hr
- Ages: 3-10
- Price: $255/ week
Must bring a NUT-FREE packed lunch, water bottle, sunscreen, comfy clothes and a bathing-suit! *Please send an extra set of clothes ages 3-5*
*NO REFUNDS- PLEASE READ CAMP POLICIES BEFORE
Aerial Yoga Camp at The Village
Cool off with us this summer in a yoga hammock! We have 9 weeks of camp for elementary, middle and high-school aged kids and multiple levels. We will spend over an hour exploring yoga poses in the hammocks, playing mindfulness games and learning about our strong and powerful bodies!! Kids will get a custom summer camp t-shirt and healthy snacks all week.
- Week 1: June 5-8 | Free to Be Me Beginner Camp (ages 6-12)
- Week 2: June 12-16 | Free to Be Me Beginner Camp (ages 6-12)
- Week 3: June 19-23 | Creative Yogis Level 1 Camp ( ages 6-12)
- Week 4: June 26-30 | Pause for Peace Tweens Camp (ages 9-12)
- Week 5: July 10-14 | Free to Be Me Beginner Camp (ages 6-12)
- Week 6: July 17-21| Teen Camp
- Week 7: July 24-28 | Creative Yogis Level 1 Camp (ages 6-12)
- Week 8: July 31- Aug 4 | Free to Be Me Beginner Camp (ages 6-12)
- Week 9: Aug 7-11 | Pause for Peace Tween Camp (ages 9-12)
- Week 10: Aug 14-18 | Creative Yogis Level 1 Camp (ages 6-12)
Price: $255 full tuition | $127.50 (half) deposit to hold your hammock!
Includes: Healthy snacks, craft materials & camp t-shirt
* Kids enrolling in our Creative Yogis Level 1 camps MUST have taken our beginner series or a full semester at Yogapeutics. Your child MUST be 6 years old and at least going in to 1st grade to participate in camp.*
Camp Policies & Expectations
- All camps are non refundable.
- If a student does not show up to camp without letting the studio know ahead of time of their absence, they lose payment entirely.
- A transfer may be granted if cancelation is 2 weeks prior to camp and may be used for the same child towards another camp of equal or lesser value.
- For last minute cancellations, a 50% refund may be granted ONLY if the spot is filled.
Drop-Off & Pick-Up Policy:
- You must be present with your child until the start of camp (9:00am for clarksville camps/ 1:00 the village camps)
- We give you a 5 minute grace period for pick-up. After that, you will be charged $1 per minute.
- After-care @ Clarksville: if you are not present to pick up your child by 1:10, your child will be checked in to after-care and you will be charged $12.
What to Wear *Aerial Camp Only*:
PLEASE, REMOVE JEWELRY! Stud earrings are okay. Come dressed in comfortable clothing free of snaps, zips or exposed buckles that could snag the hammock fabric. Pants or Leggings are required- please do not send your child in shorts. We will practice yoga barefoot so all shoes will be dropped at the door! Please remove all jewelry prior to practicing yoga as it can snag or rip our fabric hammocks.
*Aerial Camp* Behavioral expectations for each child are to:
1). follow safety instructions.
2). Stay on task during class lessons.
3). Avoid distracting others during meditation/relaxation. ** If a child is unable to meet these expectations in a group setting, you have the option of enrolling in private sessions in preparation for group work. The Little Yoga House reserves the right to remove or transfer a child that is unable to meet the above expectations to ensure safety of all children and to honor the time and practice of all enrolled.